Monday, February 22, 2010

Webpage layout and design is a class consumed by mixed emotions, on minute your are on track with the other runners and then in a flash your can only see the back of their shirts. Essentially what i am trying to say is sometimes its easy to I am with the rest of the class and another time I become lost. We introduced to the components, it is important that a webpage has a head, a body and a middle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa,

    Well technically a webpage only 'needs' a body. (I hope i didn't confuse you) to work. A head is only necessary when you're putting 'stuff' into it. Haha.. get it... head . putting stuff into it? OK, it wasn't that funny.

    A middle? Well in practice it helps to have a middle but there's nothing really that is called "middle" I just called it that because its a nice name.

    Lisa, I am sorry you feel lost in class. I will make an extra effort to give you more of my personal time so we can put you back at the front of the pack. I notice that you catch really fast though so that's a good thing.

    In the meantime continue to work on your webpage and if you need any clarification please feel free to email me.

    - Dwight

    ReplyDelete