Thursday, May 6, 2010
I am really glad that I have been exposed to webpage designing, I know that I have a lot more to learn but the experience has been a great one. Based on the present economic climate a career as a webpage designer is very viable. My ultimate goal is to become more acquainted with html, css and other website driven technologies so that i can create websites the exact way my prospective clients envisioned them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Blog posts in under an hour! Woot! Super Lisa!
ReplyDelete*sob sob* I am so happy you would like to pursue a career in this all because of me... it is because of me right?
Anyways, Lisa, its was fun teaching you. You really have an eye for design and art. Just continue to apply yourself and you will do well.
Your teacher
Dwight.
p.s.. Just 4 blog posts?